Monday, July 7, 2008

UPDATES July 7, 2008

UPDATES
July 7, 2008

Jack is still with us. He appears to be in a deeper sleep than he has been. His breathing was more sporadic yesterday and last evening so I decided to spend the night at the infirmary. These gracious people provided me a room next to his. I was very grateful.
William came from midnight to 3:00 AM. I missed him since I apparently slept. Jack coughed several times in the night to clear his throat. The nurses said his cough was very strong.

This morning when I got up, his breathing rate had increased from 3-4 breaths every 37-40 seconds to 5 breaths every 30 seconds. His color is rosy; his hands and feet are warm. He is very peaceful as are we.

I came home this morning to eat breakfast and get ready to go back for the day. Jack’s heart and lungs are strong and were ready per Jonathan for another 25 years. Our Lord planned differently. We continue to wait on our Lord as he carries us through this amazing experience. We continue to praise our Lord for His tender mercy and grace. His timing is perfect.

We thank all of you for your care and prayers.

Love,
Carolyn and family

No comments: